The first details on Vogue’s Fashion’s Night Out (FNO), which takes place on 6 September, has been announced, naming the participating stores, designers and events confirmed so far.
So less than a month before the biggest fashion extravaganza of the year!
British Vogue editor, Alexandra Shulman, is co-hosting a launch party with Mulberry’s Creative Director Emma Hill at the Mulberry store.
During the night the official Fashion’s Night Out T-shirt, commissioned by British Vogue and designed by Jonathan Saunders, will be supplied by GAP and will be on sale from £18 in many of the participating stores and online, with proceeds going to Refuge, a national charity for victims of domestic violence.
Other highlights of London’s Fashion’s Night Out 2012 will include:
- Anya Hindmarch’s ‘How Do You Wear Yours?’ competition with a chance to win a bag from the AW12 collection.
- Boucheron’s space outside the Bond Street store will be transformed into a Paris street. Artists will be drawing FNO attendees onto a Vogue front cover template. The winner will receive a Quatre black edition ring.
- Daks are turning the paving area outside the store into a lawned garden area, providing British refreshments with a competition to win tickets to the LFW Show.
- Emporio Armani will be hosting ‘MTV Brand New: For 2013’ presented by Emporio Armani Diamonds, showcasing an invitation-only evening of emerging music talent in the secret garden of the New Bond Street store.
- French Connection customers will be able to have photos taken, with the best one from the night winning a £500 shopping spree. Shoppers will also be able to get their hair styled at the Vogue-inspired hair station, enjoy refreshments, canapés, discounts, and an exclusive DJ set.
- Juicy Couture will be celebrating the launch of its AW12 line, LA Loves London, with a chance to win perfumes and hampers.
- Uniqlo will celebrate the launch of its new AW12 Orla Kiely collection with Orla personally meeting and greeting customers. Customers will receive a free bunch of flowers, an Orla Kiely tote bag, and a limited edition postcard set when purchasing two or more items from the collection.
- Vivienne Westwood will focus on the use of Merino wool in the brand’s AW12 collections, in celebration of Vivienne’s role as Woolmark Ambassador, and customers can also enjoy cocktails, canapés, live entertainment and complimentary limited edition gifts with purchase.
We really looking forward to it! We are going to publish other details as soon as they come out so keeping visiting the site!